VP of Client Services
RemoteUnited States, North Carolina, CharlotteEngineering
HyperVelocity Consulting, an Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Solutions Partner experiencing explosive growth, is looking for a VP Of Atlassian Services in a fully remote position to manage the delivery of Atlassian product management, agile, and tooling consulting and training services. If you’re passionate about the Atlassian toolset, self-motivated, are committed to absolutely delighting your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’re a dynamic and growing company – and our business is quickly growing, over 500% per year. We admire critical thinkers with both technical prowess and killer communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do daily includes:
- Managing all client engagements - checking in on the high priority or high-risk ones
- Talking to important clients and making sure they are taken care of.
- Hiring and managing an engineering team.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, making sure we’re profitable on the engagements ensuring we increase business at existing clients.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Of a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Gold Health Insurance Plan is covered for full-time employees; 50% of the cost to add children to health insurance is covered by HyperVelocity
- Additional coverages/benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K (matching up to 2%)
- Unlimited PTO* (only limited by specific client requirements, schedules and milestones)
- Dental insurance
- Family-owned and operated company with access to leadership and room for advancement
- Cats and dogs are welcome on all internal company zoom calls.
Join a small but global team of experts in a rapidly growing consulting firm, and grow your responsibilities and opportunities in this fast-growing field!
Bonus Points for:
- You’ve already got an Atlassian Certification (of any kind).
- A wide and deep set of expertise in Atlassian and DevOps tools (please explain your skillset in your cover letter!)
- You’ve previously worked for Atlassian or an Atlassian Solution Partner.
- You can point us to your public writings about Atlassian products – blogs, YouTube videos, or articles are great
Diversity and Inclusion
HyperVelocity Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions), national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, marital or protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates must be willing to participate in and successfully pass a background check and pre-employment drug testing and be authorized to work in the United States. HyperVelocity Consulting is an E-Verify participating employer.
E-Verify Participation Notice: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
E-Verify Right to Work: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RightToWorkPoster%20Eng_Es.pdf