VP Of Atlassian Services
RemoteUnited States, Washington, VancouverEngineering
HyperVelocity Consulting, an Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Solutions Partner experiencing explosive growth, is looking for a VP Of Atlassian Services in a fully remote position to manage the delivery of Atlassian product management, agile, and tooling consulting and training services. If you’re passionate about the Atlassian toolset, self-motivated, and are committed to absolutely delighting your clients, we’d love to meet you. We admire critical thinkers with both technical prowess and killer communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
The VP of Atlassian Services will be an integral part of our team, driving the delivery of our services and serving as a bridge between our customers, the engineering team, and the sales team. You will ensure that after a service package is sold, that proper handoff is made between sales and the engineering specialists and that the customers are on boarded and services are delivered with excellence and satisfaction.
- Executive Team: Work directly with the CEO and President to build strategic and tactical plans for the Atlassian Service Delivery Team, including:
- Tools and Service Focus
- Approach to engagements
- Quoting and scoping of services
- Translate statements of work into an actionable project plan with the assistance of the engineering team.
- Analyze profitability of engagements.
- Continue to iterate on how engagements are delivered and scoped.
- Managing resourcing, in conjunction with the executive team, to match the right team members to engagements to ensure successful customer results and high morale among the team.
- Follow up with customers after the ending of engagements to survey for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and problems.
- Coordinate and report on post-mortem reviews of engagements and any emergent problems after resolution.
- Coordinate with operations on billing, especially for milestone and fixed-bid engagements.
- Review contractor invoices and ensure contractor hours match client billings.
- Skillfully negotiate and resolve deadlines, scope changes, and scheduling conflicts with poise and leadership.
- Identify technical and logistical risks, remove blockers, and solve impediments efficiently and creatively.
- Identify opportunities and drive services and licenses growth within engagements, including upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Align project tracking against finances for revenue recognition, billing, costs, expenses, etc.
- Ensure that contract terms and conditions are met.
- Address escalated customer issues with speed and efficiency.
- Work with sales teams to generate new business.
- Coach new service delivery team members.
- Prepare and deliver reports on delivery performance.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in similar roles.
- Excellent customer service skills - this is a customer facing role.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- You are a curious person, willing to ask questions and help us figure out how to improve our processes.
- Extremely detail oriented, patient, organized with the ability to juggle shifting priorities and track multiple efforts at once.
- Ability to handle many incoming tasks in a manageable, organized and prioritized fashion.
- You are legally authorized to work in the US (we cannot sponsor visas).
- You will agree to security and background checks.
- Extensive experience presenting technology solutions to stakeholders of different disciplines and levels of seniority at a company.
- Agree to security and background checks, including potential US Government SF-85 and SF-86 forms.
- Once travel restrictions are over and you deem it safe, you may be required to travel out of town to clients or events up to7% of the time (expenses paid based on the then-current company policy).
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk or vehicle and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Of a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Gold Health Insurance Plan is covered for full-time employees; 50% of the cost to add children to health insurance is covered by HyperVelocity
- Additional coverages / benefits:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K (matching up to 2%)
- Unlimited PTO* (only limited by specific client requirements, schedules and milestones)
- Dental insurance
- Family-owned and operated company with access to leadership and room for advancement
- Cats and dogs are welcome on all internal company zoom calls.
Join a small but global team of experts in a rapidly growing consulting firm, and grow your responsibilities and opportunities in this fast-growing field!
Diversity and Inclusion:
HyperVelocity Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions), national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, marital or protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates must be willing to participate in and successfully pass a background check and pre-employment drug testing and be authorized to work in the United States. HyperVelocity Consulting is an E-Verify participating employer.
E-Verify Participation Notice: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
E-Verify Right to Work: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RightToWorkPoster%20Eng_Es.pdf