Senior Program Manager (Remote)
RemoteUnited States, California, San FranciscoAgile
Working with HyperVelocity Consulting
Our team lead clients in their adoption of agile methodologies and better program management. You will have the opportunity to serve as a strategic partner and thought leader in our client’s transition to Lean-Agile principles and practices that will enable innovation and the delivery of quality, high-impact breakthrough experiences. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you're invested in agile frameworks and program management, we’d like to meet you.
- Cross-functional alignment and enablement: You’ll work closely with many teams across multiple units across the company. This role will help facilitate more efficient and effective collaboration and will help all our cross-functional partners and stakeholders maintain continuous alignment.
- Program Design, Execution, and Refinement: Work with leadership and the program team to understand opportunities for improvement and program focus by leading Kaizen style events, etc. Then develop a program plan that defines the problem statement, stakeholders, options for success, communication plan, and risk register. Execute against the plan while updating stakeholders and allowing adjustments based on ongoing feedback mechanisms including business prioritization.
- Processes at Scale: Develop and improve processes to be easily maintained at a larger scale. Program managers help identify and implement ways to streamline contribution, automate where possible, and create consistency across multiple processes. Processes should take into account ways for this to scale across individual teams and the company as a whole.
- Program Prioritization: Create a mechanism to help the teams you serve to define/refine their focus, review proposed programs to create clarity on the “why” and business impact for the program, then prioritize what programs will be worked on with a clear understanding of success and the definition of done.
- Business Insights and Solutions: Reflect on the previous work and interactions across teams to help identify opportunities for business impact throughout the tooling. Then present possible solutions to help create a backlog of programs for the teams you support.
- 5+ years of project or program management experience
- Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver work with Agile frameworks
- Experience working with vendors including contract negotiation, budgeting, and time management is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience of interfacing with Release Management bodies.
- Experience creating various playbooks (PMO, etc) for organizational use
- Led Kaizen and enough continuous improvement events
- Salary: Competitive, depending on experience, possible 1099 engagements
- Competitive salary
- 100% Of a Blue Cross/Blue Shield Gold Health Insurance Plan is covered for full-time employees; 50% of the cost to add children to health insurance is covered by HyperVelocity
- Additional coverages/benefits
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K (matching up to 2%)
- Unlimited PTO* (only limited by specific client requirements, schedules and milestones)
- Dental insurance
- Family-owned and operated company with access to leadership and room for advancement
- Cats and dogs are welcome on all internal company zoom calls.
Join a small but global team of experts in a rapidly growing consulting firm, and grow your responsibilities and opportunities in this fast-growing field!
E-Verify Participation Notice
E-Verify Right to Work: