Senior Atlassian Architects and Solution Engineers (Clearance Required)
RemoteUnited States, Texas, San AntonioEngineering
HyperVelocity, an Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Solutions Partner experiencing explosive growth, is looking for Senior Atlassian Architects and Solution Engineers. We are a woman-owned business and value diversity. With our business growing at a rapid pace, we need self-motivated team members who love to learn and enjoy communicating directly with clients.
If you’re passionate about the Atlassian toolset, self-motivated, are committed to absolutely delighting your clients, we’d love to meet you. We’re a dynamic and growing company – and our business is quickly growing, over 500% per year. We admire critical thinkers with both technical prowess and killer communication skills. Sound like you? Read on.
Your responsibilities for clients will include:
- Designing and deploying fantastic solutions across the Atlassian suite of tools. Many of our customers are already on Cloud, and many are moving from Server and Data Center to Cloud.
- Your work will be varied, but depending on your experience you would be working on Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Atlassian's acquired and new products, including Trello, Halp, Access, Compass, Atlas, and more!
- Leading engagements with clients and coordinating with other specialist subject matter experts internally at HyperVelocity.
- Working directly with clients and their internal stakeholders.
- Working with customers' IT teams on Server and Data Center architecture where able and appropriate.
More about what the day-to-day of this job will be like:
- You will usually be on between 1 and 4 customer engagements at any given time, depending on the size of the projects. For example: You might be on one ongoing retainer with a small healthcare insurance company, as well as a rollout of Advanced Roadmaps for a 300-person division of a global company.
- Our clients that you would be working with come from every industry (both commercial and Department of Defense), with incredible variation. It includes huge variety, such as dating app makers, global server manufacturers, film companies, military, and biotech.
- On some projects, it will be just you serving the customer, and you will be backed up with any specialists necessary (such as a scripter or eazyBI expert, if needed). On other projects, there may be a team of 3-5 people with varying skillsets and levels of experience working together on an engagement.
- You'll additionally be working with the sales team when appropriate. If you're an expert on JSM Insight, for example, we may ask you to help scope out some work requested by a potential customer so that we can set expectations correctly. You'll also be able to work with the account manager for your clients, to help get them the licenses and any other services they might want.
- You'll keep in contact with the internal HyperVelocity team throughout the day on Slack. Some of our clients we also chat with on Slack or MS Teams. Making sure to find time to turn off notifications and do heads-down work is important!
- Competitive salary
- Family-owned and operated company with access to leadership and room for advancement
- Cats and dogs are welcome on all internal company zoom calls.
Join a small but global team of experts in a rapidly growing consulting firm, and grow your responsibilities and opportunities in this fast-growing field!
Please apply if the below describes you:
- Public Trust clearance (minimum), Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility (preferred)
- At least 8 years of professional experience in technical roles, with 2 years of experience administering at least one instance of Jira.
- At least 50% of your work time has been spent administering or managing Atlassian applications for at least 2 years.
- Extensive experience presenting technology solutions to stakeholders of different disciplines and levels of seniority at a company. You can talk business needs with managers just as easily as you can get technical with the devs.
- You will agree to security and background checks.
Bonus Points for:
- You’ve already got an Atlassian Certification (of any kind).
- A wide and deep set of expertise in Atlassian and DevOps tools (please explain your skillset in your cover letter!)
- Demonstrated experience architecting and leading the roll-out of a large scale implementation of collaborative software tools, preferably Atlassian.
- Experience with data migrations (especially to Atlassian tools!)
- You’ve previously worked for Atlassian or an Atlassian Solution Partner.
- You can point us to your public writings about Atlassian products – blogs, YouTube videos, or articles are great!
Diversity and Inclusion:
HyperVelocity Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions), national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, marital or protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Candidates must be willing to participate in and successfully pass a background check and pre-employment drug testing and be authorized to work in the United States. HyperVelocity Consulting is an E-Verify participating employer.
E-Verify Participation Notice: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
E-Verify Right to Work: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RightToWorkPoster%20Eng_Es.pdf