Enterprise Account Manager
RemoteUnited States, California, San FranciscoSales
HyperVelocity Consulting, North America's fastest-growing Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner, is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager in a fully remote position with lots of room for career advancement. If you’re ambitious, self-motivated, and committed to absolutely delighting your clients, we’d like to meet you. We’re a small but dynamic consulting firm and our business is rapidly growing. We admire critical thinkers with killer communication skills. If this sounds like you, read on.
HyperVelocity Consulting is your go-to Atlassian and Agile expert serving enterprise and government clients globally. We provide complete Agile Transformations and focus our practice on Atlassian tools, traditional Agile and Scaled Agile (SAFe) services. We put the tools and methodology in place so our clients' creative energy can be focused on innovating and solving the problems in their industry, not on solving the logistical problems of teamwork. We are a certified woman-owned business and value diversity very highly.
What you'll do:
- Respond to inbound sales leads and run introductory customer calls to qualify sales opportunities.
- Run the sales cycle for qualified customers within the US and Canada. Develop sales proposals by working with sales engineers to write scopes and then turning those proposals into SOW's.
- Learn the details of the Atlassian licenses we sell and be able to answer customer questions. Work with sales operations to deliver quotes for Atlassian products. Help customers navigate decisions about which products are right for them.
- Develop and manage existing accounts through prospecting and networking and by building successful ongoing relationships with key decision-makers. Deliver presentations, create sales proposals, understand and utilize contracts, product knowledge and pricing strategies to successfully close new business in accounts.
- Assisting executive leadership team in implementing marketing strategy (copy writing, content creation, social media management, SEO, live event planning, website content, blogs, podcasts, case studies, running webinars, email/telemarketing campaigns, etc.).
- Developing account strategies and sales pipeline, develop market, product/service and competitor knowledge.
- Base salary and OTE is very competitive and commensurate with experience. The commission is uncapped for over goal performance!
- Bonus Structure: To be determined with specific candidate
- Aggressive commission plan based on Software and Services sales
- 100% paid health insurance for employee.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Family-owned and operated company with access to leadership and room for advancement.
- Cats and dogs are welcome on all Zoom calls.
- 100% remote position and after pandemic potentially 5% travel to industry events.
- Join a small but global team of experts in a rapidly growing consulting firm! Grow your responsibilities and opportunities in this fast-growing field!
E-Verify Participation Notice:
E-Verify Right to Work:
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with customers, colleagues and business partners
- Experience conducting highly targeted marketing research to identify qualified prospective customers and sales opportunities
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do whatever it takes to be successful
- Ability to wear multiple hats and manage multiple shifting priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Eligible to work in the United States
Bonus Points for:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university (ideally in business, marketing, communications, engineering, computer science, IT or other related field)
- 3+ years B2B sales and/or marketing experience in high-tech industry (hardware, software or consulting services)
- Ability to conceptualize and translate complex technical knowledge into clear business value for customers
- Experience leveraging email/phone/social selling and marketing strategies
- Experience leveraging marketing technology solutions for automation and CRM
- High energy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented and success-driven